Lips are a vital part of the face. Get better-Looking lips with a little loving care, your lips can be perfect in no time. Follow the steps and then get going!
1) Lick the smacking habit!!
- Licking your lips damages the protective barrier, which can dry out the lips. (Saliva contains digestive enzymes that can break down this barrier.)
- Avoid going in sunlight as lips lack melanin in them and are more likely to be affected by sunlight.
- Don’t smoke.
- Avoid biting the lips because it’s worse than licking the lips as it damages protective layer of lips.
- You must never use alcohol at all because it develops dehydration in the body and as well as lips. So keep away from this kind of things. Especially in winter, Lips get a little dry cause of dehydration because everyone in this season drinks less water so the result is this. Also, the whole body will be affected by it.
2) Things to be done
- The first and the most important tip is that drink plenty of water otherwise your lips will be dehydrated and dry.
- Eating a lot of green vegetables and fruits will make your lips reddish.
- Use your toothbrush or keep a separate toothbrush for your lips to exfoliate the dead skin cells off your lips. But remember to use them gently to avoid hurting your delicate lips. Apply a thin coat of a good lip balm after this. In case your lips are chapped then stick to the same remedy, but with the toothbrush coat with Vaseline this time.
- What’s good for your complexion could be drying out your lips, which have very few oil glands. If your face wash contains salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, coat lips in lip balm before washing to avoid dry-out
- Massage your lips gently with a good lip balm every night.
- During daytime use lip balm with SPF 15 or higher to protect them against glaring sun rays.
- Never forget to carry your lip balm in your purse, its must.
- You can also exfoliate with sugar.
- Ladies use lipstick with SPF 15 or higher.
I bet if you try these tips you will have soft like baby lips. Do let me know how you feel after trying these tips, would love to hear from you guys.
“For beautiful lips speak only words of kindness.” – Audrey Hepburn
If you like this post do share it with your friends & family.