Are you tired and worried about your frizzy hair? Don’t worry, I have some awesomesauce tips for you. Before I share these tips with you let me just explain why you have frizzy hair. Frizzy hair means your hair cry’s for oil nourishment and moisturising. Some other contributing factors are extreme humidity, regular use of a blow dryer, swimming in chlorinated water, certain chemicals in hair care products and using the wrong products for your hair type. It’s time that you take some action. Take care of it and moisturise it because if your hair strands are not moisturised well it’s gonna be a very messy/dry/frizzy hair. And I know you don’t want your hair to be frizzy and unmanageable. It’s never too late! Start it from today. Trust me the tips I will be sharing are super simple. I bet all the things you need to maintain the frizzy hair you’ll find it in your kitchen.
Bananas are great for conditioning your hair. They are rich in natural oil, potassium, carbohydrates and vitamins. All these things lock in moisture to soften and add shine to your hair and help prevent and repair split ends.
- Mash one ripe banana with a fork until there are no lumps. Mix in one-fourth cup of yogurt. Then add two tablespoons each of honey and olive oil. Apply the mask all over your hair and scalp. Put a shower cap over your hair and leave it on for 30 minutes to an hour. Rinse your hair and then shampoo and condition it. Do this once a week.
2) Apple Cider Vinegar
The acid in apple cider vinegar will smooth out the frizz and give new life to your dull hair.
- Mix equal amounts of water with apple cider vinegar to reduce its acidic property and use it as a final rinse after washing and shampooing your hair. You can use it every two to four weeks.
- Alternatively, you can apply apple cider vinegar diluted with water onto your scalp with a cotton ball. Then comb your hair gently to distribute the solution. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse your hair well. Repeat this once a week.
Beer is surely a popular drink for everyone but it is a great rinse option for frizzy hair. It also has nutrients, minerals, vitamins, amino acids and antioxidants that your hair needs. Dark beers often provide the most nutrients and moisture. So, use darker beer for the best result.
- When doing the rinse, simply coat your hair with them and let it sit for a few minutes. When ready, rinse your hair with cold water—which will also help get rid of the smell. Do it once in every two weeks.
- Mix beer & egg white together and apply it. When ready wash your hair with mild shampoo and conditioner. Do it once or twice a month.
Here is a recipe which is a very effective natural conditioner for dry, frizzy hair. Mayonnaise has eggs and oil in it, which gives shine to hair, makes it strong and adds an extra protective layer of moisture.
- Pour 1/4 cup of mayonnaise in a bowl(depending on your hair length). Mix in one tablespoon of olive oil, an egg yolk and one tablespoon of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar. Whisk the ingredients together. Rub it on your hair and cover your head with a plastic cap. Wrap a hot towel around it. Leave it on for 20 minutes and wash. Repeat once a week for better results.
The egg has been one of the most popular home remedies for frizzy hair. Egg yolks are rich in fats and proteins and are naturally moisturising, while egg whites contain enzymes that kill bacteria and remove unwanted oils from the scalp. This is why eggs are often used to treat frizzy hair.
- Whisk one egg and add one teaspoon of Olive oil/Almond oil. Mix it well. Olive oil/Almond oil will act as an emollient and help lock moisture into your hair. Apply it on your hair and leave it for half an hour. Rinse it out and wash your hair thoroughly. Make sure you use a rich nourishing shampoo and conditioner.
Don’t have hair like THE LION KING!
Follow these tips and you will see the difference. You’ll have soft and manageable hair. Free from Frizzy hair. Do let me know how you feel after trying these tips. Would love to hear from you guys! Also, comment down below if you want me to post something of your choice. If you like this post do share it with your friends & family.
For Bookings & collaboration: email@example.com FACEBOOK PAGE | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST |