Thank you guys for such a great response. Here it is! Simple Goan recipe.
8-10 large Kingfish (Surmai)
1 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tsp Lemon juice
2 to 3 tbsp Refined flour
2 tbsp Oil
1 Bay leaf
1 inch Cinnamon stick
3 Black cardamom
1 tsp Cumin powder
3-4 Star anise
4 medium Tomato into small pieces
2 tsp Garlic paste
3 cups Basmati rice parboiled
1 1/2 Onion paste
Red chilli powder (According to you)
2 tbsp Coriander leaves chopped
Salt to taste
- Marinate the fish pieces with salt, turmeric powder, lemon juice and refined flour and refrigerate it for half an hour.
- Heat oil and deep fry the fish pieces till golden brown.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan and add bay leaves, cinnamon, cardamoms and star anise saute till fragrant.
- Add garlic paste, onion paste, cumin powder and red chilli powder and saute for five minutes. Add tomatoes and saute till oil surfaces.
- Add rice, marinated fish, salt, sugar and 1 cup water.
- Cover with lid and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot garnish with chopped coriander.
Do try it and let me know in the comment section down below or you can directly talk to me. If you like this post do give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends & family.
For Bookings & collaboration: firstname.lastname@example.org FACEBOOK PAGE | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST |